He is a former doctor who is pushing for fellow Congressmen and women who vote for Health Care Reform to abandon their current health care plan and take part in the new system to show how strongly they believe in it basically.
I haven't heard it, what'd he say?
He is a former doctor who is pushing for fellow Congressmen and women who vote for Health Care Reform to abandon their current health care plan and take part in the new system to show how strongly they believe in it basically.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Why not stand behind a product you create though?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
If it were something that was required for everyone, but you're being the exemption, I could see that. You never hear Obama encourage people to switch just for the sake of it, it's an option that if you don't like, don't take it, but if you do then go for it.
But, shouldn't this be something that saves the taxpayers money as compared to their current plan, so being fiscally responsible, wouldn't it be the proper thing to do for your taxpayers to save their money and be a part of something you formed?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
im with stripes.
if the new program is going to save money and it was designed by these congressmen, they should man up and join the new plans.
but they wont, because the rich are never supposed to feel like us common folk.
The only problem there is that the way it is written it is required. They have it worded just the way the mesiah wants it to be that no you don't have to sign up for it, that is until your current plan has any kind of change. Tell me an insurance policy ever that wasn't reviewed yearly and a rate change made either increase or decrease depending on the number of claims you have or new advancements in medicine. As soon as any change happens in your current plan if you use the "option" to keep you have to drop that plan and sign up on the government plan, how is that an option??
With Stripes, if the pogram they make and implement on the rest of us is so great then why wouldn't they discontinue their current program and use this one?????
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Question 1)
When the change in your current insurence occures (and I agree it will with in the 1st year) CAN you as an inviual opt for the "New" same coverage? (I was under the impression that you could but the problem would be the extra paperwork the employerr would incure that would push them toward makeing the Gov plan "There coverage Plan"
Not picking a fight with anyone just wanting to make sure that I understand the issue
Question 2) how (if at all) will dental and vision be covered? (For me they have been sort of add on coverages) would the Gov plan have these add on coverages and if not would employers that switch to the Gov plan be required to still offer that coverage to there employees?
That makes zero sense to me. There's no forcing anything if you have private, I haven't seen any proof of that...haven't even seen the claim for that from the opposition. I've heard some say that employers that offer insurance might switch to it because of the exchange that's being set up, but haven't seen anything with private.
Bookmarks